GENERAL REGULATION OF DATA PROTECTION
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity PELAIMAS, S.L.
Postal address c / Trafalgar 2-4, 13B, 08010 Barcelona
Telephone +34 933 191 789
For what purpose do we treat your data?
–Management of purchase-sale tickets for concerts.
– Sending commercial and promotional communications.
What is the legitimacy of the treatment of your data?
– Contractual relationship between PELAIMAS, S.L. and the user at the time of execution of the contracted service.
– Your free, specific, informed, unambiguous consent.
To which recipients do we communicate your data?
Your data will be treated exclusively by PELAIMAS, S.L. with the following exception: the data you provide may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to the contracted services indicated above between PELAIMAS, S.L. and the owner of the data, as well as the entities or bodies to which the legal obligation exists. There will be no transfers to third countries outside the European Union without your consent.
How long do we keep your personal information?
The personal data that you provide will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment, or when it is necessary to keep them for a legal obligation. When conservation is no longer necessary, they will be suppressed with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
– Right to withdraw the consent at any time;
– Right of access, rectification and cancellation of data;
– Right to limit the use or opposition to the processing of data;
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.agpd.es),
if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: c / Trafalgar 2-4, 13B, 08010 Barcelona.