Normativa sala Jamboree
From 12/27 the Jamboree will be open only for the concert series: Keep it Real, Latineo, G13, GENZ, Leche de Tigre.
These cycles will take place one hour before their usual schedule, that is to say, 22h to 23h, the rest of the programming will not take place.
According to the current regulations, the presentation of any of these documents will be required to access the rooms:
- Passport COVID-19
- PCR (-) QR (72h)
- Antigens (-) QR (48h)
- The use of masks will be mandatory to access the room whenever the safety distance between people cannot be maintained.
- Capacity 70%.
- It is recommended to arrive early to ensure staggered access. The hall will open 30 minutes before the screening.
- Bar service is available. Drinks will be allowed at the tables, but drinks are not allowed at the bar to avoid crowds.
- Social distancing is recommended whenever possible.
- There will be no intermission, once the concert is over the customer will have to leave the room.
- It is important to bring your tickets to the venue in electronic or paper format. The use of the box office is not recommended to avoid crowds and queues.
Here is a link to the accredited centers for the different tests:
Check the validity of your QR:
PELAIMAS posa a disposició dels usuaris de la Web, els següents mitjans on podran dirigir les seves peticions, qüestions i queixes relacionades amb les nova normativa referent al Covid-19:
- Adreça Postal: c/ Trafalgar 2-4, 13B, 08010 Barcelona
- Adreça de correu electrònic: email@example.com
- Telèfon: +34 933 191 789
- Fax: +34 933 150 221